AsianVote: Creative Commons
Creative Commons is a non-profit organization that is devoted to expanding creative work for others to build upon and legally share.
Under an Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Creative Commons License, AsianVote's content is free to modify, republish and share.
AsianVote's images may be shared according to the license marked on each image page.
AsianVote social video is aggregated from a variety of sources
This enables blogs, websites and organizations, such as UNICEF and One Laptop Per Child, to freely redistribute our content to more readers and allows our community a right to fork.
If you redistribute AsianVote content, please follow these conditions:
- Do not use our content for commercial purposes (e.g., a website or app with advertisements or a paid app). Commercial republishing requests for the text of selected articles may be approved, provided that republication is consistent with the AsianVote community's goal of providing a free education to the world. If you are seeking to republish AsianVote content for commercial purposes, please send a detailed email to [email protected] that includes the URLs of the articles you would like to republish, how you plan to republish the articles, and how you plan to monetize the content.
- AsianVote is a registered trademark at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Videos, user profile photos, advertisements, trademarks or trade dress do not fall under AsianVote's Creative Commons License.
- To learn more about our goals and mission, take the AsianVote Tour or read About asianvote.
- If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected][.]com We love to hear about the redistribution of our content.